High Capacity, High Performing Outdoor 802.11ac Access Point
The ZoneFlex T710 is a dual-band 802.11ac outdoor (IP 67 rated) access point (AP) designed explicitly for high density public venues such as airports, conventions centers, plazas & malls, and other dense urban environments.
Offered as either with an internal omni directional antennas or with optional external 5GHz antenna support (T710s), the T710 is designed for easy installation within an ultra-lightweight and low profile enclosure. The T710 is ideal for venue owners and enterprises looking to deploy Wi-Fi in high-capacity environments.
Integrated BeamFlex+ Smart Antenna Technology
- Omni directional for very high-density deployments in arenas, stadiums, airports, etc. or can be fitted with external antennas
- BeamFlex+ support for up to 4 dB of signal gain and 10 dB of interference mitigation in addition to the antenna gain
- Internal antenna for a minimal form factor, which is essential in many deployments
- Polarization Diversity with Maximal Ratio Combining (PD-MRC) ensures reliable connectivity for mobile devices
Hardened enclosure for harsh outdoor environments
- IP-67 water and dustproof plastic enclosure with flexible wall or pole mounting options.